Monday, August 21, 2006

A Logo For The Public Defender Office

Even later Monday

I was just looking at the NY Times website, and what do I see but a picture of the woman from the Crown Prosecutor's Office with the logo behind her!!! Here it is - and I'm quite pleased that I was able to actually download the photo and post it on the Blog (it probably cost me $500 in megabyte fees to Kharkiv Online!!). It's amazing how much pleasure I get out of these small achievements! Also, I now see that the logo is even better than I thought - it's the scales of justice and a sword - just the right note for the Public Defender. I hope it doesn't violate every trademark and copyright law known to man to use something like this in Kharkiv! Anyway, it's not my decision - I don't get to choose the logo here. I don't think anyone knows who does get to do it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home